The Mirror Method
- First things first, you're going to need a mirror. The bigger the mirror the better. If you could theoretically walk through it all the better. It helps out a lot.
- Best times to do this are at night. Most success happens at around 12-3, although you can still do it in the day time. Just harder.
- Turn off all the lights, get rid of as much noise as possible, and sit facing the mirror. Have a candle between the mirror and you. Everything else around you should be dark.
- Relax, clear your mind. Concentrate on your reflection. View your reflection as another YOU. A YOU from a different place. Call out to that YOU, whether it is out loud or in your head. Concentrate on switching places with that YOU.
- It takes awhile, and some get it faster than others, but if you "shifted" from your current universe, you should feel something. Some of the signs for small shifts have been a brief feeling of movement, a moment of disorientation, or even your reflection blinking at you when you didn't blink. Bigger shifts include your reflection moving on it's own or even the feeling of you literally moving into the side. The bigger the shift, the more you feel.
- If you feel any signs, STOP! Take a few days to note any changes. They can be small, like a scar on someone that has mysteriously disappeared or something being a different color. The more you shift, the bigger the differences you see.
- Optional, but it works better if you have a "destination" in mind. For example, you can focus on you switching places with the YOU that has more money, or slightly better off in general.
Two Glasses Exercise
- Choose a specific situation that you want to change, but one that you don't necessarily have much influence over.
- Decide clearly what the current situation is, and what the desired replacement situation is.
- Get two glasses.
- Get two bits of paper or labels.
- Fill one of the glasses with water.
- On the first label, write a word that summarises the current situation, and stick it to the filled glass.
- On the second label, write a word that summarises the desired situation, and stick it to the empty glass.
- With the two glasses in front of you, pause for a moment, and contemplate how your life is currently filled with the first situation, and empty of the desired situation.
- Then, when you're ready, pour the water from the first glass (the current situation) into the second glass (the desired situation), while really noticing the sounds and feeling and shifting of the water from one to the other.
- Sit back and see the glasses in their new state; allow yourself to take deep breath and feel relieved.
- Drink the water and enjoy the satisfaction of having made the desired change.
- Take off the labels, put away the glasses, carry on with your life.
One thing I'd like to emphasise is that you will get results here, so if you do decide to perform this exercise:
- Please take this seriously and only choose a replacement situation that you will be happy to live with.
Back to Index